- pretty sure I’m developing a sinus infection just in time for edTPA
- also using a Bolt Thrower song to teach the fall of Constantinople lolll
right?? that was back in July w Shai Hulud. i haven’t made it out to any really good hardcore shows since this summer because of student teaching, etc etc… and it makes me sad
this was one hell of a night.
i haven’t had that much fun at a gig in a long time
EARTH CRISIS “Firestorm” 20th anniversary - Syracuse, NY
say what you will about EC, they can turn a music venue into a battleground.
Francisco de Goya - Witches’ Sabbath (detail)(1821-1823)
having a snow day is cool and all… but that means I’m stranded with only 3 beers left.
Charlemagne’s bones identified: 1,200-year-old remains in a German cathedral belong to ‘Europe’s father’, claim scientists
- After 26 years of research, German scientists are satisfied that bones held for centuries at Aachen Cathedral, are those of the king of the Franks
- A total of 94 bones and fragments were analysed
- Researchers studied the thigh, shin and arm bones to get an idea of the skeleton’s height and build – which match descriptions of the emperor